Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Law of the Attraction Made Simple: Easy Tips to Get What You Want By Jenifer Adams Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5848708

We all wish that the law of attraction is something that we can just say and what we said would magically happen. We all wish it was that simple but making the law of attraction work for you is a bit tricky. It seems like the universe is telling us that yes, we can get whatever we want but we have to figure out a very complex code of asking for it to get it.

It's really not an issue on whether you believe the law of attraction or not. By making it simple, you can practice the law of attraction without having to understand all about manifestation, affirming and stuff. It can't really hurt to try right? With these very simple to do tips, the law of attraction made simple will definitely help you out.

Start your day right, think positive thoughts.
Most of my thoughts the moment I wake up is all about how I don't want to get out to bed and brave traffic to get to work and then just deal with all the stress of work. I didn't know that I was already setting myself up for failure by thinking negative thoughts long before my day even started. I was basically dooming myself to face traffic and stress with just those thoughts. This is why I now make a conscious effort to wake up to positive thoughts.

I start with going to bed and not worrying about things. I don't think about the bills or that pending report or the presentation I had to make. Sleep is all about rest so I make sure that I clear my mind of all these and that I'll wake up and pay my bills on time, finish the pending report and make a great presentation. The most difficult thing to do however is to stop worrying the moment I wake up. It's just habit to start thinking of what to do for that day and not worry. I've realized that the best way to stop thinking bad thoughts right away though is by focusing on anything in the room and stop myself from thinking about anything. When I've achieved that, I then fill my mind with good positive thoughts about what and how my day will be.

Focus, keep your mind off negativity.
I discovered that the most effective way to stop thinking negative thoughts is by focusing on what I am doing. If I have my whole attention to the task at hand, I prevent myself from worrying or thinking that bad things will happen.

There, it's as easy as that. You don't have to buy into the whole idea but just practice these things and who knows, you might just get what you wanted.

Have you tried the law of attraction but it just doesn't seem to work. Find out about how you can have a better life with the help of the law of attraction at Law of Attraction Made Simple.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jenifer_Adams

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5848708

No comments:

Post a Comment