Contrary to what most of us were raised believing, everything is energy, including us. We're vibrational beings living in a vibrational world. Our thoughts and emotions act like magnets, attracting our experiences to us.
The good news is, this puts you in the driver's seat of your life. Don't like some aspect of your life? No problem. You can change it. It's really just a matter of changing your mind!
Of course, that's where a lot of us stumble! Volumes have been written about the Law of Attraction, but transforming (even tweaking) your life takes more than just reading them.
The key is to really internalize these ideas, so they become second nature. That's where this 'cheat sheet' comes into play!
This simple little 'to do' list will keep you in the positive state of mind you have to be in to create your best life. It may seem like a lot to keep in mind at first, but as you begin paying attention to your emotions and striving to look for the best in all situations, you'll begin seeing positive results in your life.
Then it'll be very easy to keep these 10 Top Tips for Living Your Best Life foremost in your mind, because you'll be very interested in doing so!
10 Top 'Secret' Tips
1) Watch Your Thoughts! You can guide your thoughts and emotions to attract the life you really want. Thinking negative thoughts makes you feel bad, attracting negative things.
Thinking good feeling, positive thoughts makes you feel good, attracting good things. Check in with yourself periodically during the day to see if your current thoughts are leading you toward what you want, or what you don't want. Make it a habit do this whenever you're in the bathroom, whenever you hit a red light, or when you check the time.
2) Change your mind! You only have to hold a thought (good or bad) for 16 seconds and the Law of Attraction will begin attracting more thoughts of the same vibrational frequency to you. Turn negative thoughts to positive by reaching for a better feeling thought. Frame the thought in your mind in a way that feels good to you, giving you a sense of relief. Don't shoot for ecstatic if you're feeling blue, just reach for feeling a little better than you do now. Then you'll have access to even better feelings!
3) Imagine yourself already there! Don't worry about how the thing you want is going to happen, or tell yourself all the reasons why it can't. Just see it as if it's already occurred, as if you've already achieved or acquired it. See it from the end! Be clear about what you want, don't let doubt interfere.
4) Be a daydream believer! Using all of your senses, visualize your dream for 15 minutes a day. Do this someplace peaceful and quiet, relax your body and quiet your mind, then take yourself through a vivid daydream, imagining every aspect. What kind of day is it? What are you wearing? Who is with you? What you can visualize, you can materialize.
5) Want to attract? Act! Support your visualization by taking 'real life' actions. Tour a show home, test drive a new car, make new business cards, write a list of the characteristics your true love, or your wonderful clients, will have.
6) Make a Vision Board A vision board is a physical representation of your goal, pictures and words that inspire you. Have fun making it, hang it someplace prominent and focus on it daily. While focusing, call up the feelings you'll have when this vision for your future becomes your reality. Delicious!
7) Use Affirmations Choose affirmations that support the life you're designing. Write them in the present tense, and as positive as possible. Say with feeling as often as possible, at least daily, and post written affirmations posted where you'll see them often. Check out the list of affirmations I've included at the end of this article for inspiration!
8)Have an Attitude of Gratitude! Begin your day with a Gratitude List, literally count your blessings and write them down. Celebrating the gifts already in your life will keep good things flowing to you. In the garden of your life, focus on the roses, not the weeds!
9) Feel Good! Make feeling good a priority. Is it really necessary to stay angry at the driver who cut you off, or the snarly cashier you encountered? Is it helping you, or the people you're 'sharing' your unhappy experience with? Just let it go, and see how much better you feel. Lighten up! Smile as often as possible throughout the day! Savor good feelings as much as possible, and more reasons to feel good will come to you! You'll also stop attracting those with axes to grind!
10) You are what you feed your body, mind & spirit What you read, watch, and listen to all contributes to the life you're creating. If you want it to be positive and uplifting, limit your exposure to negative or violent books, movies, music and people. Remember, what you focus on expands. Support your spirit by reading spiritual/uplifting texts daily, and support your body with healthy foods and daily physical activity.
Please visit me at [http://www.reliefbeyondbelief.net] to learn more about the Law of Attraction. We have over 100 pages dedicated to the Law of Attraction and holistic health, with lots of free goodies to download to help you live your best life!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Alexandria_Barker